Gas Safety Certificate

Landlords / Homeowners Gas Safety Certificate

A landlords Gas Safety Certificate (CP12) should be carried out annually on all rented properties. Call us today for our competative rates.


All landlords who rent part, or all of a property, must have all gas appliances and pipe work checked/serviced and a certificate to prove it every 12 months.

This not only protects the tenants from dangerous gas installations but also proves the landlord is keeping the appliances and pipe work in good order.

Call us now to arrange a visit from one of our qualified staff.

Remember, you don’t have to be a landlord to have peace of mind your whole installation is safe. Having a certificate (CP12) completed gives a more comprehensive view, rather than just a boiler service.

gas safety certificate